More details about me
My best and worst day of week
I think the worst day is tommorow, because according to my schedule it always looks like most busy ,stressful and action-packed day in my life.
In other hand my favorite day is Saturday .I woke up when i want .I do what i want. I go to sleep when i want and go to sleep with smile ,because next day is day off too.
A FEW WORDS ABOUT MUSIC...
These days when herds of teenagers prefer be addicted from herbal or chemical drugs .I am addicted from listening delightful tunes, because good music give energy , power , catalyse your mood .
SPORTS THAT I HARDLY EVER ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN… BECAUSE I MOSTLY WATCH THEM.
Recently i like running from time to time, but only to closest fast food.
Dom's special "Forgotten Lasagne"
Kitchen is my favourite place, because this place where paradise is created for my stomach. At home, I never have a change to develop my cooking skills, since when I prepared first tea for my parents. Sounds like nothing special, but I added a lot of salt. So my mom said that I will never ever cook at home. They was right, because my dishes are more black than coal.
COMMUNICATION WITH ME
Talking to me is like a conversation between Chinese guy and Frenchman in a language of a South African tribe. My speech resembles a book written in white fond on a white paper, and it doesn’t mean that what I say is empty (even though it is true) but it means that you cannot understand anything from it. Since I am considered to be a computermaniac, and often what I say is difficult to understand I decided to formulate a dictionary that you may find helpful when talking to me.
Many people ask me if I’m cold. Here is a comparison between me and the rest of human population in different temperature scales.
• + 30° C
* Polish people sleep without covers.
* Americans wear sweaters.
* People living in Miami turn on their heaters.
* Dominik cools down using liquid azote in a freezer.
• +10° C
* Americans are freezing.
* Italian cars won’t start.
* You can see your breath.
* Dominik is switching from freezer to fridge.
* Dominik’s beloved mobile phone (Siemens Sx1) is turning off more often than usual (10 times a day)
• 0° C
* Water is freezing.
* Russians are going for a swim.
* Siemens mobile phones, which Dominik uses, cease to work.
• -15° C
* Your cat wants to sleep in your bed.
* Politicians begin to talk about homeless people.
* German cars won’t start.
* We dream about going somewhere south.
* Dominik comes out of his fridge.
* Dominik’s computer restarts non-stop.
• -30° C
* Russians put on undershirts.
* Your cat wants to sleep in your pajamas.
* You need some extra cables for your car to start.
* Dominik wears golf.
• -40° C
* Politicians begin to do something about homeless people.
* Japanese cars won’t start.
* We can build an igloo from our breath.
* We want to go south.
* That’s Dominik’s food’s favourite temperature.
• -50° C
* It’s too cold to think (doesn’t refer to Dominik, he doesn’t think in any temperature)
* You need cables for the driver to work.
* Russians close the window in the bathroom.
• -60° C
* Polar bears go south.
* Lawyers put their hands in their own pockets.
* Dominik wears a coat.