MY AIMS IN MY LIFE
Real study starts when Google said that "Your search did not match any documents"..
My education career is full of drama and full of sudden twists and turns in action.
Why I resist finishing university for many years?
As far as my way of studying is concerned, people seem to have two different points of view. What is interesting, those who actually do not understand why I do this are students, and all the others are those who have already finished those studies.
What made me chose to be an eternal student? It all comes down to the outcome of my observations concerning ex-students, and the changes that they have undergone since they entered the grown up life.
I simply was freaked out by what I have heard:
- They wake up at 6am, not go to bed.
- They no longer have products made by granny/mommy in their fridge.
- They don’t want be a volunteer to test new drugs/medicine.
- They know everyone who sleeps with at their house.
- They start carrying umbrellas.
- No longer organize 7-day parties. They are simply does NOT exist.
- Central heating actually works at their homes.
- Instead of dating and braking up, they get married and divorced.
- Instead of 130 holidays they have only 26.
- Dirty pants and creased shirts are no longer considered suits.
- Now they are the ones calling the police to make “these stupid brats from down the hall” turn down the music.
- They get up in the morning even when it’s raining outside.
- They have no idea what time the nearest place selling knysza closes.
- They don’t put the rest of the pizza into the fridge for later.
- They don’t spend the whole afternoon on planning their evening trip throughout all pubs in the area.
- They hate "damn students-parasites".
- Always know where they are when they wake up.
- Fire in the kitchen is no longer great fun.
- They go to the drug store to get Panadol and something for ulcer rather than condoms and pregnancy tests.
- Shopping list is longer than noodles and 6-pack of beer.
- They complain all the time: "I can’t drink as much as I used to" and they never decide after the party that they’re never gonna drink that much again.
- Over 90% of the time they spend in front of a computer for them is pure work.
- They no longer experiment with prohibited substances.
- Nowadays, they don’t drink at home before going to the pub in order to spend less money when they get there.
- They cleaning house every Saturday,not only before exams.(However cleaning has interesting side effect. Every time when I cleaned my room then Wi-Fi signal change from "poor" to "excellent".
STUDENT LIFE – I’LL NEVER GIVE IT UP! (Update: I gave up at 6 September 2010).Above nightmares come true in my everyday life.
JOBS and CV
Every person in closest to be perfect in their CV.
My outstanding carrier was perfectly plan with meticulousness and everything should works perfectly as in Swiss watch but let's start from beginning.
I sent my CV to the Apple. Unfortunately they didn't have Jobs.
To be honest, I have many problems with writing CV.For example CV adviser suggest me to write "I easily establish contact with others",but it sounds like me waiting for alien mother ship or something rather that i am friendly person. I know people a nearest to perfection in their CV. It is a really painful process for me as I like show myself as I am.
AS CREW IN MCD