Below, You can find small collection of information about me.
Everyday I woke up more beautiful but today I exaggerated.
This is my profile which contain truth and only truth ( some fact can be a little bit .. exaggerated).
So if you are interested, then enjoy reading and have fun.
My name is Dominik and I start drinking in age ... whoops ... wrong sentence. One more time.
This word comes from Portuguese, and it means "a drum". I received this nickname at Capoeira (there is a special party (called: ceremony) when nicknames are given).After while, somebody said female grammatical gender. Thanks to my Coach Salvador for female nickname!
Pastor Cmentarny(Graveyard preacher)
I tell everybody this story about how once upon a time I decided to change my nickname to pretend I am somebody else. Therefore, I looked through the window in search for inspiration. Since the only thing I could see was a graveyard and a park with people walking on graves, I came up with a ‘ graveyard preacher’. It is a nice myth, is it? Actually, that is a bullshit because I couldn’t really see the graveyard and the park was partially hidden behind a hypermarket where plastic-music lovers organise parties every once in a while. The truth is, this nickname is supposed to make me feel more gloomy, mysterious.
Simply. It's shortcut of my first name. It's used in my workplace (McDonalds,TheBookPeople and all other)
My previous nicknames:
Ciało (The Body)
This nickname was not given to me because of my macho body (which I have), but due to my heroic actions as a goalkeeper (I used body instead of hands to block shots :) ).
This nickname comes from the times when I was dancing. Presumably it was given to me because of the way I was eliminating competition.
I created this nickname for Internet use only and I used it .. until one day somebody attempted to pronounce it.
The city of gods, where I come from:
(if you want more about my city,please click this link: Wroclaw [English version] )
As real computer scientist my blood type is C++.
Let us commemorate this moment with a minute of silence…
Well, OK. It’s not that bad. My personal successes are:
- Decision to move to Aberystwtyh to study and grew up.
- Attending dancing classes for over 3 years (yes, people who weight as much as a herd of elephants can also do this, even though my sense of hearing is deadly offended and rebels against any music rhythm)
- I won in a radio show for the most original compote (I put minerals from all planets and .... my sister for fun added.... my hamster!)
- I won on a web site (www.gsmonline.pl) a starter (simcard with something) and leash for mobiles worth 1 pound/1 dollar ?
- In lotto I won 102zl!
- blog and bases for forum of my Capoiera club
- I found graduate job.
- Study computer science in Aberystwyth (Wales) and get degree before reach 70 years old .Nobody believed that this can happen and even i was surprised but i finish with not too bad grade.My uncle always said to me that."I have outstanding talent in gain knowledge resistance".
- I live longer than Tupac Amaru Shakur (stripling has only 25) ,Amy WhiteWine...eee Whitehouse... or W...something and Kurt Cobain (striplings has only 27 years) and other who has great opportunity to enjoying life but they waste that and lost.
- I won with IT department in Tug of War with strongmen from Call Centre and Warehouse.
- PLACE AT HOME:Floor,because it is a best shelf than can store everything.
- CITY:WROCŁAW (POLAND) Info on Wikipedia
- FOOD:CHEESECAKE and KNYSZA
- DRINK:KEFIR( Info na Wikipedia)
- COMICS STRIP:GARFIELD( Official website) , PEARLS BEFORE SWINE ( Official website)
- MOBILE:Siemens SL45i
- COMPUTER: Amiga CD32
- MOVIE: Last life in the universe (IMDB)
- TV SERIES: LIE TO ME and StarTrek series (TOS,TNG,Ds9,VOY,ENT)
- GAME:UFO: Enemy unknown and UFO: Terror from the deep.